Are you someone who has a passion for analyzing, investigating and organizing master data? If so, this Inventory Analyst position might just be the opportunity you were looking for! You will act as a key partner within the Supply Management department, as well as with additional teams such as Operations and Systems Support. Utilizing your customer service skills, you will provide valuable technical and analytical expertise in inventory and data management techniques to drive innovative continuous improvements at Canadian Natural.
- Manage the creation, maintenance and improvement of supply chain master data, including item master, vendor master, inventory transactions, and spend information
- Ensure the implementation and maintenance of system attributes and procedures to improve transactional quality and efficiency
- Provide reporting and analytics for inventory and procurement performance measures
- Deliver inventory and business process improvements which directly support the achievement of new business capabilities by evaluating process workflow, emerging technologies, and conducting analytics
- Define transitional activities for supply chain planning and demand analysis (increasing service, mitigating risk, reducing holding cost)
- Manage and support process and training improvement initiatives, including communication and change management of business users
- This is a 12 month temporary position
- Job location: Calgary, Alberta
- This position may require business travel to site to interact and collaborate with the various value streams
- This is a safety sensitive position
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5 years of direct experience in master data management, business analysis, inventory control, Procure-to-Pay or end-to-end supply management
- Undergraduate degree in either Business, Math, Statistics, Economics, Computer/Data Sciences, Operations Engineering, Supply Management or a related discipline
- Familiarity with and understanding of:
- ERP systems (i.e. Maximo, SAP, Oracle 11i, JD Edwards)
- Data management, business analytical tools and analysis using queries in SQL, Java, etc.
- Reporting and data visualization tools (i.e. Tableau, TIBCO Spotfire, MS Power BI, etc.)
- Microsoft Office suite, in particular Excel and PowerPoint at an advanced level; Microsoft Access at an intermediate level
- Understand and maintain knowledge of current digital trends and current supply chain trends is an asset
- Experience consulting either internally or within a professional services firm and/or a certification as a Supply Chain Management Professional (SCMP), Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) is considered beneficial
The application deadline is September 17th.
Why Canadian Natural?
CANADIAN NATURAL is a senior independent crude oil and natural gas exploration, development and production company based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Our strong, diversified asset base is comprised of a balanced portfolio of light, synthetic, and heavy crude oil and natural gas. Canadian Natural operates in Canada, the United Kingdom and Offshore Africa.
At Canadian Natural, we strive to live through our mission statement: "To develop people to work together to create value for the Company's shareholders by doing it right with fun and integrity." We are committed to a long-term presence in the communities where we operate. Our activities create value by providing employment, business development opportunities, revenues to governments that contribute to spending on goods and services, and essential resources for public services, including health, safety, education and training.
Over the last 30 years, we have grown from a Company with nine employees to over 10,000 employees. We have increased our production from approximately 400 BOE/d in 1989 to more than one million BOE/d today.
Safety is a core value at Canadian Natural. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited - CNRL - is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ