Canadian Linen & Uniform Service is looking for driven and confident Account Executives!
In this lucrative role, you will be pro-actively seeking out and developing effective working relationships with new customers.
As an Account Executive for Canadian Linen, you will need to ambitious, articulate, and detail-oriented have a “Hunter" mentality along with excellent interpersonal skills. This is an action-based sales position, so you must be comfortable with cold-calling, personal appointments, as well as group presentations. Furthermore, to be successful, you must understand Business-to-Business and Contract Sales.
If these attributes describe you and you are in the market for a sales position with both financial promise and operational flexibility; then Canadian Linen may be the right place for you to take your career to the next level!
Account Executive – Outside Sales Job Responsibilities
· Following customer sales and marketing trends
· Consistently updating sales managers on overall business results and progress while in the field
· Entering qualified prospects into our database
· Attending internal sales training and development as scheduled
Canadian Linen is a collaborative, team-oriented company that recognizes all the hard work our team members apply to realizing our standard vision of performance. Therefore, we are proud to take care of the diligent and industrious men and women who make our success possible! We provide our Account Executives with a competitive base salary and commission structure, training bonus and exciting recognition programs for top performers. You will also receive an excellent benefits package as well as laptop, cell phone, car allowance and gas card.
Additional requirements of the Account Executive include:
· 2-year degree in Business, Marketing, Communications OR Minimum 1 year of professional selling experience in lieu of a formal
· Possessing a valid driver’s license, proof of car insurance and a dependable vehicle
· General computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
· Experience with Salesforce.com, is desired