As a high performing team member of the Retail Banking team, the Customer Experience Representative (CER) is accountable for delivering superior customer service that defines great customer experience at all times. CERs support the servicing and operations of the branch and team including new-to-role peer coaching and training, projects as assigned, monitoring of work, and support to branch management. The Customer Experience Representative is a back up to the Bank Manager/Service Manager on operations/servicing on an "as needed basis" and should assist with day-to-day administration of branch operations responsibilities performed by the branch team.
By proactively identifying customer needs and initiating referrals to appropriate team members, or processing basic customer sales, this role will contribute to the results and the overall experience delivered in the branch. As a digital leader and advocate, the Customer Experience Representative will contribute to the ongoing improvement of the overall customer experience by helping customers understand, adopt and experience the benefits of BMO's ATM and digital banking capabilities.
- Service Team Performance
- Superior Customer Service that Defines Great Customer Experience
- Product Knowledge and Referral Development (Simplicity, Guidance, and Know-How)
- Digital Awareness and Advocacy
- Risk Management
- Exhibits effective follow through and ownership in every customer interaction.
- Provides peer mentor support to new Customer Experience Representatives or other branch team members, as applicable.
- Accepts and processes customer transactions accurately and timely.
- Demonstrates the necessary skills to understand and execute transactions, migrates customers to digital solutions, proactively identifies customer needs and refers to BMO Harris business partners.
- Assists Branch Leadership (Bank Manager or Service Manager) with maintaining and monitoring daily schedules/assignments, and other operational scheduling, leveraging the Branch Activity Board.
- Participates in team building activities and training relative to all operational and sales policies, practices and procedures, problem solving and sensitive customer servicing issues.
- Ensures customer experience excellence through professional and courteous service.
- Ensures operational effectiveness execution by leveraging the Retail Risk and Operations Playbook.
- Provides lobby management (greet, direct and service).
- Proactive customer outreach through outbound calling
- Exemplifies Brilliant At The Basics in all customer interactions.
- Provides professional and courteous service in providing a wide variety of day-to-day and special customer service transactions, as well as greets all customers promptly and pleasantly.
- Proactively guides customers to digital solutions that help simplify the customer experience and maximize digital adoption among customer base.
- Supports professional bank image by ensuring care for the branch environment and professional appearance, and ensures name tags and date placards are always displayed.
- Attends and participates in branch meetings