- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Plant Manager to join our team and run our Colorado production facility! You will lead the activities of a team of production workers and be responsible for ensuring the plant meets the quality and timing needs of our beverage customers. This role is well suited to someone from the warehousing or craft beverage industry that is comfortable being the most senior person at the plant.
- Train, hire and fire candidates as needed
- Coordinate the daily activities of the production team and plant
- Ensure finished products meet high quality standards
- Collaborate with CanSource account managers to ensure timely delivery to customers
- Delegate production assignments to appropriate people
- Manage select inventory and purchasing needs
- Manage shipping and receiving team member
- Maintain equipment to detect and correct any malfunctions
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing, or other related fields. Even better if the experiences is in cans, labeling or packaging!
- Previous experience managing and building teams of production workers
- Knowledge of production tools and equipment
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent verbal communication skills
We serve customers across the US in beer, wine, CBD, kombucha, seltzer, energy drinks, etc.! Check us out on Instagram @cansourceco.
CanSourceWhy Work Here?
Fantastic team, great atmosphere & cool product!
CanSource is the leading provider of custom shrink sleeved cans to the Craft Beverage Industry. We are headquartered in Colorado and have additional plants in California, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Indiana & Oregon. We serve customers across the US in beer, wine, CBD, kombucha, seltzer, energy drinks, etc.! Check us out on Instagram @cansourceco.
1925 Pike Rd. Longmont CODenver, CO