- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
- STEADY, FULL-TIME, REGULAR POSITIONS! - WEEKLY PAY, VACATION AND HOLIDAY PAY, & BONUS HOLIDAY PAY!
- OVERTIME AVAILABLE & SO MUCH MORE! 1ST AND 2ND SHIFT AVAILABLE!
Forklift Operator duties and responsibilities:
· Unload and upload material
· Identify damages
· Report shortages
· Report quality deficiencies
· Transport raw materials to production workstations
· Inspect machinery
· Determine the need for repairs
· Comply with company policies and guidelines
· Assist in keeping a safe environment
Forklift Operator requirements and qualifications:
· 1+ years of experience as forklift operator or similar role
· Attention to detail
· Good knowledge of industrial equipment
· Excellent coordination
· Good time-management skills
· Great interpersonal and communication skills
· High school diploma
We offer Excellent Benefits that include:
· Medical, Dental, and Vision & Wellness INCENTIVES
· Life Insurance
· Flexible Spending and Health/Dependent Care
· Short Term Disability
· 401K with Company Match 100% up 3%, 50% up to 5%
· 7 Paid Holiday
· Year End Bonus
· Paid Vacation Personal Days
· Perfect Quarterly Attendance Bonus
· Increase after 90 days based on performance plus annually!
Amazing Opportunities to advance within the company in various departments!
Can Corporation of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Can Corporation of America, IncWhy Work Here?
Great Benefits, Holiday and Vacation Pay, Excellent Employee Environment (Benefit eligibility revised to go into effect after 30 days)
GROWING Steel Can Manufacturing Company
326 June Avenue BlandonReading, PA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Can Corporation of America, Inc