- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Can/Am Technologies
At Can/Am, we have been creating great software that empowers our clients to provide outstanding service to their customers for over 15 years. Our Teller Cash Receipting software is an industry-leading solution that automates and streamlines cash handling and financial management practices for State, County, and City governments. Can/Am serves clients across North America, with staff operating in the following locations: Edmonton Alberta and Denver Colorado.
We've built an engaged team of hard-working and collaborative people in our U.S. and Canadian locations. Successful Can/Am team members model these values:
- Pursue thoughtful understanding | approaching every situation and person with compassion, seeking to gain insight at a deeper level
- Challenge reality | honestly aspiring to improve with forward-focused ambition
- Engage growth together | cultivating a dynamic environment with opportunities to learn, have fun, and realize full potential
- Spark | igniting joyful experiences and innovative solutions with passion and energy
Can/Am is looking for a dedicated and thorough Implementation Specialist with at least 5 years of experience implementing business / financial software for clients.
Can/Am is embarking on a rapid growth trajectory and we need an implementations specialist to meet with clients, translate their requirements into application definitions, workflows, business processes and solutions. You will be a key player in developing and maintaining our 100% client referral reputation working alongside a committed group of professionals.
In addition, you will be responsible to oversee resource schedules and coordinate schedule updates to maximize productivity and revenue capture. You will report to the Implementations manager.
- The candidate should be a fast learner with an aptitude for understanding and maintaining complex systems.
- Bachelors degree in Business Analysis, Project Management, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an implementations specialist or equivalent industry experience
- Engagement with clients to understand and satisfy client needs
- Administering project requirements
- Configuring and deploying enterprise applications and business processes
- Managing and monitoring deliverables
- Analyzing client needs and communicating with the tech team to implement solutions
- Documenting training material
- Training clients on use of the solution
- Worked with government clients (preferred)
- Provide professional services for clients
- Translate client needs to technical staff including conveying technical information so non-technical individuals can understand
- Consult with clients and document data mappings
- Document and communicate integration specifications
- Provide instruction to clients on proofing and analyzing data conversions from existing software to Can Am applications
- Train clients on Teller applications
- Manage time well to accomplish tasks within their allotted time slots
- Seek understanding of complex issues and take the necessary steps to solve the problem in a timely fashion
- Identify issues and address them before they become major
What you will be doing
- Translate client’s business requirements into application definitions, workflows, business processes, and solutions
- Create and maintain systems related documentation, such as business, system, functional requirements, process flows, status reports, and configuration worksheets
- Identify problems and research alternatives through testing and consulting with peers
- Oversee project resource schedules and coordinate schedule updates
- Configure and deploy enterprise application and business processes
- Support business process testing of the application prior to end-user acceptance testing
- Prepare hand-off and customer project training documents
What you will receive
- A challenging, fulfilling career with co-workers who interact within the framework of our values as a small, vibrant team
- A competitive pay scale
- Generous benefits
- The opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our clients
If you are qualified for this position and have a passion for excellent client engagement, we would love to hear from you!
Can Am TechnologiesWhy Work Here?
Awesome work culture, great team, and lots of room for growth!
For over two decades, we’ve been providing state-of-the-art cashiering solutions for local and state government clients across North America. Our success is based on a commitment to provide exceptional software solutions and client support for our clients and the citizens they serve.
1726 Cole Blvd. Suite 210Denver, CO