Client Support Lead
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Can/Am Technologies
At Can/Am, we have been creating great software that empowers our clients to provide outstanding service to their customers for over 15 years. Our Teller Cash Receipting software is an industry-leading solution that automates and streamlines cash handling and financial management practices for State, County, and City governments. Can/Am serves clients across North America, with staff operating in the following locations: Edmonton Alberta and Denver Colorado.
We've built an engaged team of hard-working and collaborative people in our U.S. and Canadian locations. Successful Can/Am team members model these values:
- Pursue thoughtful understanding | approaching every situation and person with compassion, seeking to gain insight at a deeper level
- Challenge reality | honestly aspiring to improve with forward-focused ambition
- Engage growth together | cultivating a dynamic environment with opportunities to learn, have fun, and realize full potential
- Spark | igniting joyful experiences and innovative solutions with passion and energy
Can/Am is looking for a dedicated and organized Client Support Lead with at least 3 years of experience providing fabulous support to clients, ensuring that service commitments are met and exceeded, and issues are followed through to completion.
In addition, the Client Support Lead will be responsible for communicating product requests and improvements internally, collaborating with the technical teams to find solutions, and escalating issues as necessary.
Can/Am is a company focused on meeting client’s needs and resolving issues on a timely basis. We have a record of 100% customer referral due to our care and concern for the end user. If this excites you and sparks an interest to work at our company, you may be the perfect fit for this role!
- The candidate should be a fast learner with an aptitude for understanding and maintaining complex systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, information systems, or related field, or equivalent experience
- IT Knowledge of Software
- Log analysis and queries
- Database structures including fields, tables, views, database objects, etc.
- Microsoft Office
- Minimum 3 years experience in a software support position, or in a position which demonstrates systems knowledge and experience
- Managing internal systems
- Interaction with third-party vendors
- Meeting deadlines in high pressure situations
- Supporting clients on a “as-needed” basis
- Working with relational databases or SQL
- Working with AWS and Cloud solutions (preferred)
- Work under pressure
- Supply clear and understandable communication to clients when resolving issues
- Manage challenging customer conversations
- Process improvement
- Collaborate with developers to explain software issues or recommend changes to programs
- Research and implement new programs resulting in greater efficiency
- Manage and monitor support ticketing systems
- AWS cloud solutions
- Communication (verbal/written)
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills involving troubleshooting basic to critical issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills
What you will be doing
- Use Can Am client management system to create, track, and/or update details on the specifics of client issues
- Collaborate with team members and vendors to find solutions to issues
- Communicate with clients/vendors via email, teams, or telephone to understand the issue and involve necessary team members to resolve
- Work with clients to troubleshoot equipment (check scanners, printers, and terminals)
- Define/Refine support policies and procedures
- Ensure adequate training of support technicians
- Routine maintenance to upgrade servers, environments, and software
- Monitor issues potentially impacting clients
- Deploy new environments, databases, and servers
- Monitor and manage contract requirements (SLAs) availability and support responsiveness
- Implement new support ticketing system
- Responsibly communicate with all involved parties in issue resolution to meet and manage client expectations
- Perform other duties as assigned
What you will receive
- A challenging, fulfilling career with co-workers who interact within the framework of our values as a small, vibrant team
- A competitive pay scale
- Generous benefits
- The opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our clients
If you are qualified for this position and have a passion for supporting clients and staff, IT, and an eye for improvement, we would love to hear from you!
Can Am TechnologiesWhy Work Here?
Awesome work culture, great team, and lots of room for growth!
For over two decades, we’ve been providing state-of-the-art cashiering solutions for local and state government clients across North America. Our success is based on a commitment to provide exceptional software solutions and client support for our clients and the citizens they serve.
1726 Cole Blvd. Suite 210Denver, CO