Are you customer service-oriented, proactive and eager to join a company with lots of opportunity for growth? This company is looking for Transaction Coordinators to join their Bellevue office. Great opportunity!
This company has been closing loans and opening doors since 1960. As a mortgage banking firm, they are dedicated to serving the homeowner/buyer. Their goal is to provide affordable home financing for their customers, utilizing the best terms available while providing a level of professionalism and service unsurpassed in the lending industry.
The Transaction Coordinator plays an important role in the organization by performing, under direct supervision, a number of activities related to assisting originators build complete loan files for submission. This role may perform Lead to Contract and/or Contract to Close duties.
- Assist originator in appointment setting with prospective and new applicants.
- Provide new lead call backs within 20 minutes and maintain a 35% conversion rate from lead to appointment.
- Provide administrative support managing various client databases (lead tracker, MyCircle, Zillow, etc.). Send new clients online pre-qualification link on behalf of originator.
- Pull and prep web applications and other administrative based duties, including updating credit reports and AUS findings, for licensed teammates.
- Set and confirm appointments for the originator and manage calendar.
- Prepare and send thank you cards to referral sources and new clients.
- Act as a point of contact for the customer and referral source, keeping them informed throughout the process, subject to the limitations as set forth in Company’s SAFE Act and Consumer Privacy/Safeguarding in Information policies.
- Run credit on loans assigned to an originator.
- Request status updates from pre-approved clients and referral sources (weekly TBD calls).
- Contact expired, pre-approved clients to gather necessary documentation for licensed teammates to update pre-approval documentation and/or letters.
- Provide marketing support by coordinating, creating, obtaining compliance approval, tracking, and distributing advertising materials as needed.
- Manage monthly compliance-approved email marketing to realtors.
- Monitor key dates related to loan transactions and respond accordingly.
- Send loan forms, disclosures agreements, and other supporting documentation to customers for completion and signature; manage the collection of completed documents accordingly.
- Manage assigned originator's database; tracking active loan(s) and entering data as needed.
- Maintain customer contact to ensure follow-up of loan application and answer basic customer inquiries, providing quality customer service, subject to Company’s SAFE Act policy.).
- Provide administrative support in the collection and preparation of submitting loan application with supporting documentation to processing.
- Order out 4506T, SSA, Credit Supplements, AccountCheck and Work Number as needed.
- Prepare and submit loan applications to processing, helping to resolve any subsequent file issues and escalating processor conditions as required assisting processor in clearing any conditions placed on loan(s).
- Provide any necessary administrative assistance through production and underwriting process.
- Provide status updates to referral sources on active loans, subject to Company’s policies on Consumer Privacy and Safeguarding of Information.
Additional common duties:
- Subject to the limitations set forth in Company’s SAFE Act policy, collect supporting documentation from customer, gathering necessary documentation for pre-approval.
- Maintain referral source relationships through quick response time and excellent custom service.
- Keep up to date with company approved programs and software systems; implement and execute new systems for team and clients.
- Answer customer inquiries related to active loan, and/or loan application status.
- May provide clerical and administrative support on an as needed basis.
- Per law and/or company practice, this role is prohibited from submitting documents to underwriting; assisting borrowers with the completion of their application or explanation of documents, loan programs, or qualification criteria and quoting rates.
- Per company policy and investor guidelines: this role is prohibited from ordering written (non-third party) employment, income, deposit, mortgage or rental verifications under any circumstances. This also includes:
- Acting as a primary point of contact for the customer, and keeping the customer informed throughout the process.
- Assisting Originator with obtaining an accurate and thorough 1003.
- Analyzing customer’s credit and financial scenario and determining appropriate loan product(s).
- Pricing loan in accordance with Company’s policies and communicating fees to operations team.
- Quoting rates and making commitments regarding locking to customer.
- Discussing product features with customer.
- Previous relevant/related experience required (i.e. customer service, banking, finance, etc.).
- Must be comfortable and confident speaking with customers over the phone.
- Previous Mortgage lending or related experience a plus, but not required.
- Does not require an active MLO licensing.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities; strong detail orientation and highly organized.
- Works with a strong sense of urgency and responsiveness.
- Passionate about delivering excellence in customer service.
- Demonstrated patience and professionalism when interacting with both internal and external customers.
- Proficiency with data entry, PDF software programs, Microsoft Word, and Excel required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Basic math skills.
- Ethical, with a commitment to company values.
Company offers a pleasant work environment, competitive compensation and excellent benefits package; including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, LTD and 401(k) with employer match.
Compensation: $37,500 - $45,000/yr DOE
Availability: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5pm. This position starts in-office for training, then may provide the opportunity to work remotely part-time due to COVID-19, depending on employee performance. This position will return to in-office full-time once it is determined safe to do so.
Why Work Here?CampusPoint is a local recruiting company that specializes in entry-level and early-career roles. We recruit for contract positions that transition to long-term employment, and also for direct-placement roles, for our clients in Arizona, Oregon and Washington.
Awesome company that helps students and recent college grads get a foot in the door with great local companies!