This company is looking for multiple Seasonal Customer Care Experts through the end of 2019 who are customer-dedicated, organized, and enjoy a fast-paced environment. The company offers a supportive and fun atmosphere!
This company is the largest online retailer of certified diamonds, engagement rings and fine jewelry. Their standards are amongst the highest of all jewelers. They provide a superior customer experience, extraordinary value and industry leading product quality and style. They obsess about their customers and are passionate about providing each customer with an amazing experience.
They embrace a culture of adaptability. Their team is nimble, innovative and resourceful and makes an impact on both the business and each individual customer’s personal experience. They value hard-work, flexibility and curiosity and collaborate to creatively solve problems, constantly improve and implement meaningful changes. Their team celebrates achievements and is inspired by success.
The Customer Care Expert is an individual who embraces knowledge, education and service as their core. A Customer Care Expert is a person who is outgoing, passionate and thrives in an environment where the customer’s needs are placed above all else. The company’s goal in Customer Care is to enhance and grow the brand connection experience for their customers. Customer Care Experts do this through being professional, accessible, enthusiastic, and interested in a career that creates a relationship with Customers for life.
- Answer incoming communication from customers (phone calls, email and live chat) to help them with:
- Questions about Company products, services and policies
- Processing orders for exchanges, returns, repairs, resizing, cleaning/maintenance
- Resolving outstanding service issues; following up on orders in process
- Proactively follow up on all work requests within Company’s service level standards
- Effectively resolve complex customer service challenges, finding solutions that delight customers
- Understand department goals and meet defined metrics
- Proactively read and take action on daily operations updates as needed. Examples can include:
- Production schedule and/or delivery updates that require customer notification
- Unexpected staffing changes (call-outs) that may require additional duty assignments
- Revised work schedules to accommodate training and departmental/team meetings
- Communicate accurate information and set clear expectations for customers, ensuring an on-brand Company experience
- Maneuver effectively and efficiently through all computer systems
- Maintain a record of excellent attendance, punctuality and job focus
- Previous retail sales experience, preferably in a luxury environment (luxury fashion department store, high end travel, etc.), customer service and/or call center experience required
- An avid and proficient online shopper
- Demonstrated exceptional Customer Service aptitude and skills
- Complete focus on customer satisfaction is the foundation of your work
- An understanding of—and aptitude toward—providing ‘white glove’ service
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization & attention to details skills
- Ability to work within deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Multi-tasking is frequently required
- Ability to work well with other teams and departments to make customers happy
- Technically proficient, able to use a variety of computer programs and systems, at an intermediate level. Intermediate typing skills
- Flexibility and willingness to adjust to scheduling needs, particularly during retail peak seasons
- Fluency in other languages is a plus
Job Start:Mon September 16, 2019
Pay Range:$17 - $18/hr DOE
This is a seasonal/temp position through the end of 2019. There may be an opportunity for a few Customer Care Experts to continue working through mid-February 2020. This position's schedule will be Sunday - Thursday (Fri/Sat off) OR Tuesday - Saturday (Sun/Mon off). Shifts will be 8 hours and will start either between 6am and 8am (ending 3pm - 5pm) OR 12pm and 2pm (ending 9pm - 10pm). One weekend day REQUIRED. The first 4 weeks of training will be Monday - Friday, 8am - 4:30pm.