The Project Manager is responsible for managing and executing client projects. You will consistently and successfully coordinate all resources required for the timely and accurate completion of projects, convey the status of projects to Senior Project Managers, Sales Reps, and clients via scheduled reports. The Project Manager coordinates the efforts of linguists and other staff members to deliver projects on time and in accordance with the contracted service/project.
- Supports the Translation Department Manager, Sales Reps, and Senior Project Managers in the preparation of project plans, including time schedules, identification/assignment of human and technical resources, and budget forecasts.
- Adheres to the established procedures for managing client projects by identifying issues or improvements and refers to the appropriate process improvement team.
- Manages and completes all projects as per established guidelines in the Process Book.
- Coordinates resource requirements, including formatting and quality assurance through the process of the matrix.
- Works with the Translation Department Manager to manage client relationships and reporting needs.
- Works with the Management Team to arrange and assign linguists for projects.
- Within the project scope, manages the relationships with linguists to encourage cooperation.
- Manages contractors to ensure their delivery of contracted services on time.
- Keeps appropriate records that indicate which production people were used for each combination of project and language.
- Notify the Operations Manager, Translation Department Manager, Director of Engineering and Sales Rep of any foreseen issues that could affect timelines or budgets.
- Monitors quality control procedures to ensure that all quality checks are completed.
- Reviews and approves linguists' invoices for payment.
- Contributes directly to our company Quality Policy and demonstrates an ongoing commitment to the company’s goal of total and complete customer satisfaction through continual process improvement.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Project Management skills in a real-world work environment; interfacing with internal and external teams; managing timelines.
- PMP/business studies experience is a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of project management fundamentals.
- Hands-on knowledge of database functions and concepts.
- Must be very resourceful, with the ability to work independently.
- Must have proven organizational and communication skills.
- Proven ability to manage changing priorities in a fast-moving environment.
- Knowledge of MS Word suite (Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook).
- Foreign language skills a plus.
Compensation: $18-$20/hr DOE
Availability: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Why Work Here?CampusPoint is a local recruiting company that specializes in entry-level and early-career roles. We recruit for contract positions that transition to long-term employment, and also for direct-placement roles, for our clients in Arizona, Oregon and Washington.
Awesome company that helps students and recent college grads get a foot in the door with great local companies!