This role will be an in-office position based just off of I-5 south of Lake Oswego.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for providing support to help the Project Managers complete projects on time and within the project’s budget. You will also successfully complete assigned tasks within a project and execute less complex projects from inception to completion. You must be able to take direction well and follow through on assigned tasks. The ability to prioritize work and attention to detail are key factors, as well as the discipline to work autonomously.
- Supports Project Managers, Senior Project Managers, and Translation Manager by completing assigned tasks promptly and with great attention to detail.
- Assists Project Managers by sending out correspondence and mailings to linguistic teams.
- Assists Project Managers in planning project schedules.
- Assists in coordination of the translation of documents and the subsequent editing/quality assurance processes.
- Reviews documents prior to delivery.
- Performs project-specific maintenance and input of data.
- Follows through with assigned tasks; informs Project Managers of the status of the assigned tasks and any problems that arise so Project Managers may be proactive in resolving the issue.
- Demonstrates an ongoing commitment to the company’s goal of total and complete customer satisfaction through continual process improvement.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree or combination of degree + equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of MS Word suite (Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook).
- Ability to organize and prioritize workloads.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be very resourceful, with the ability to work independently.
The exact schedule is in flux at the moment but will not include weekends. Most likely it will be 4 10 hour days going from 7:30am - 5pm.
Why Work Here?CampusPoint is a local recruiting company that specializes in entry-level and early-career roles. We recruit for contract positions that transition to long-term employment, and also for direct-placement roles, for our clients in Arizona, Oregon and Washington.
Awesome company that helps students and recent college grads get a foot in the door with great local companies!