Are you a proven leader that is looking to expand on your skills? This is an exciting opportunity to work at a company that combines the excitement of a start-up and the social purpose of a non-profit.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This Company is seeking an exceptional Product Data Team Lead to manage their contractors and employees of their Product Catalog Operations team. The work will be focused around the business needs of their Brands, dispensaries and internal teams; developing an extensive catalog that feeds in from their Brands, to dispensary menus. The Product Data Team Lead will be responsible for the implementation of standards, training, and maintenance of the Catalog. This role reports to the Senior Operations Manager.
- Own and manage their product content catalog for Brands and dispensaries
- Set direction for catalog management and operations
- Define Brand and dispensary menu needs for catalog
- Manage all catalog operations including the regular inflow and outflow of Brand products
- Develop and support new types of content in the catalog as their products expand
- Support needs of Sales, Brands and Client Operations
- Define and manage key metrics for the catalog
- Maintain and contribute to process documentation
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives to optimize for cost, quality, and speed
- Training of employees/contractors on tools, industry knowledge, and implementation of new policies and procedures
- Execute specific people programs on coaching and development and team engagement
- Collaborate with other departments on SEO related strategies and tactics for the product pages
- Regularly reviews product pages in assigned categories to ensure content is accurate, current and is presented in a way that encourages purchases
- Ensure that the brand delivers a consistent and delightful customer experience, with a particular focus on acquisition, activation, and retention
- 1-2 years’ experience in related fields such as Catalog Management, Project Management, Program Management or Digital Content
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Strong problem-solving skills utilizing data-driven decisions
- Driven by the details; Methodical and thorough
- Track record of results in prior roles
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience managing people
- Bachelor's degree
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This company believes cannabis is good for the health and happiness of the world, and they help people find it. Whether you’re new to cannabis and are curious about its benefits and effects, a medical marijuana patient seeking the right strains and products to help mitigate your illness, an adult consumer wanting to supplement your wellness regimen, or a cannabis enthusiast looking for the latest deals and potent finds, their website and apps are the bridge connecting millions of people with safe, legal access to the right cannabis products for them.
They're driving the industry towards a fully legal, regulated, and destigmatized future, but they need some talented, passionate, creative, and focused passengers to help get them there faster. Their teams love to collaborate, problem-solve, celebrate their wins, and learn from their missteps. Want to do those things with them? If you think you’re the perfect fit for the below position, they'd love for you to join their crew!
Pay Range:$23/ hour
Job Availability: Full-Time
Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm
Temp through November but likely will extend!