Our client is searching for a flexible Operations Assistant to join their team for warehouse work primarily focused on the processing of mail. Our client is an innovative company pioneering solutions in postal automation, and while the software side expands we need the physical side to meet it. Our client is searching for someone who is responsive, responsible, and has valuable input. Our client offers a friendly and professional workplace with a tight-knit group of hardworking folks, and a growing company that is looking to add on top notch talent to the team there. This is a perfect get your foot in the door opportunity with a leading firm.
The base wage on this job is typically $14.25/hr for the weekday shifts and $15.68/hr for the weekend shift. They have approved a $2/hr bonus for work over the next 4 weeks, to start. There is a chance this role could go long term if it is a good fit, and if you stay on long term, the wage will default to normal.
- Sunday: 10am - 6:30pm @ $17.68/hr
- Monday: 2pm - 9:30pm @ $16.25/hr
- Tuesday: 2pm - 9:30pm @ $16.25/hr
- Wednesday: 2pm - 9:30pm @ $16.25/hr
- Thursday: 2pm - 9:30pm @ $16.25/hr
- Tuesday: 6am - 1:30pm @ $16.25/hr
- Wednesday: 6am - 1:30pm @ $16.25/hr
- Thursday: 6am - 1:30pm @ $16.25/hr
- Friday: 6am - 1:30pm @ $16.25/hr
- Saturday: 7am - 3:30pm @ $17.68/hr
- File and sort incoming mail into the appropriate locations to prep for scanning or archiving.
- Scanning of client's letters, parcels, and packages into their online accounts via scanners.
- Shipping letters and parcels to domestic and international addresses.
- Problem solving - resolve incorrect or incomplete mailing addresses.
- Communication with fellow employees and supervisors.
- Physical endurance given long periods of sitting, standing, and moving boxes of mail.
- Keeping a steady pace to ensure consistent production.
- Awareness of process and ability to provide immediate communication to coworkers.
- Effectively prioritizes daily work schedule, plans accordingly and completes action items and assignments on time.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with all levels of personnel.
- Good basic computer skills.
- Proven organizational and numerical/counting skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Effectively works in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines.
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs. and/or push carts weighing more than 50 lbs from time to time.
- Good hand-eye coordination and strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Reliability, punctuality, and a solid work ethic.
- Quick learner and vocal when discovering issues.
- Attendance is of utmost importance. Daily activities are fast-paced often requiring a multi-tasked approach to meeting specific client needs. Work hours need to be flexible to accommodate work flow.
Job Availability:Full-Time Pick which schedule on our website when you apply!
Sunday - Thursday. Sunday will be 10am - 6:30pm, Monday - Thursday will be 6am - 1:30pm.
Tuesday - Saturday. Saturday will be 10am - 6:30pm, Tuesday - Friday will be 2pm - 9:30pm.