Are you interested in getting your foot in the door in the Mortgage industry? This established company is looking for several Processing Assistants to support their team and customers. Great opportunity to gain experience with ample opportunity for growth and development!
This Mortgage company has been closing loans and opening doors since 1960. As a mortgage banking firm they are dedicated to serving the home owner/buyer. Their goal is to provide affordable home financing for their customers, utilizing the best terms available while providing a level of professionalism and service unsurpassed in the lending industry.
The Loan Processor Assistant plays an important role in the organization by performing a number of activities related to the company’s Regional Operations functions. This role is primarily responsible for assisting the Loan Processors by reviewing files, ordering supporting documents, and other tasks to help the processors prepare mortgage loans for underwriting and closing within Company and industry guidelines.
- Requests and reviews file documentation, including income/employment verifications, bank statements or verifications of deposit and property valuations; opens escrow and title.
- Reviews all documentation received for completeness and ensures appropriate data is entered in the company’s origination system, and that appropriate documentation is uploaded to the company’s paperless file system.
- Communicates with loan processor regarding documentation needed to process the loan and maintain effective follow up to ensure receipt of needed documents.
- Assists loan processor to gather information to clear underwriting conditions. Responds to inquiries and follows up with key individuals promptly to resolve problems.
- Communicates directly with loan officer, loan processor, closer, title companies and insurance companies to ensure that loans close in a timely manner.
- Assists loan processor to help resolve investor stipulations.
- Stays up-to-date on all current, applicable industry standards.
- Maintains complete and accurate information within the Loan Processing System while effectively managing a high volume of loans.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be ambitious, motivated, proactive, and eager to build career in the mortgage industry.
- Basic Excel proficiency required.
- Previous administrative, customer service, mortgage, or other relevant experience strongly preferred.
- Mortgage experience is a plus, but not required.
- Well-developed ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective time and resource management.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
This company offers a pleasant work environment, competitive compensation and excellent benefits package; including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, LTD and 401(k) with employer match.
Compensation: $18 - $20/hr DOE
Availability: Monday - Friday, typical office hours (some flexibility available). This position works in the Bellevue Regional office; may provide an opportunity for remote working after 90 days depending on employee performance.
Why Work Here?CampusPoint is a local recruiting company that specializes in entry-level and early-career roles. We recruit for contract positions that transition to long-term employment, and also for direct-placement roles, for our clients in Arizona, Oregon and Washington.
Awesome company that helps students and recent college grads get a foot in the door with great local companies!