Our client in Tualatin, OR, continues to grow and has an immediate need for a Customer Service Representative. In a fast-paced manufacturing environment, the Customer Service Representative will be responsible for communication between customers and our logistics team, working both in a team environment and in managing independent projects.
Please note that this role will be on-site at the company headquarters and will be following the social distancing guidelines.
- Provide customer satisfaction through effective interactions.
- Answer and process customer emails.
- Demonstrate positive and cooperative behavior with customers and co-workers.
- Meet productivity, quality, and punctuality standards.
- Respond to warranty claims assigned via mail and email.
- Verify that the parts and labor are appropriate for the repair.
- Perform daily quality control evaluations.
- Open shipments daily; record contents of packaging, prep packaging contents for office staff processing.
- Package and label components parts for shipping.
- A qualified employee will have 1-2 years of exceptional customer service experience (retail and food/beverage industry is great!).
- Knowledgeable with Windows & Microsoft Office.
- Ability to type with speed and accuracy.
- Effective organizational and prioritization skills for managing work load.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills for dealing with internal and external customer.
Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm
Why Work Here?CampusPoint is a local recruiting company that specializes in entry-level and early-career roles. We recruit for contract positions that transition to long-term employment, and also for direct-placement roles, for our clients in Arizona, Oregon and Washington.
Awesome company that helps students and recent college grads get a foot in the door with great local companies!