The Customer Onboarding Specialist is responsible for assisting partner veterinary practices with the onboarding process. This position is designed to provide individuals exposure to all facets of the business while being responsible for practices completing enrollment in a timely manner, as well as scheduling administrative and staff training sessions. Job responsibilities may be weighted in one or more of the following areas:
- Maintaining working knowledge of the Home Delivery enrollment process.
- Liaison with both Pharmacy Credentialing personnel as well as Scheduling and Data Teams.
- Clearly communicating with partner practices both next steps as well as open items as it relates to their enrollment and launching Home Delivery.
- Continually monitoring practice progress through the enrollment process.
- Communicating with prospects and partner clinics to schedule administrative and staff trainings via Google calendar, as requested by the ISR team
- Other administrative projects as required for support to the team
- Ongoing support of gathering credential documents for existing Home Delivery Partners
Experience and Qualifications:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively listen and communicate information in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to communicate and partner with other departments to identify and assist in the development of enhanced processes and procedures.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to work independently.
- Excellent writing skills with great attention to detail.
- Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well with others.
- Excellent customer service skills with ability to effectively diffuse and resolve customer complaints.
- Experience using email, instant message, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word. Knowledge of SalesForce
- CRM a plus.
- Ability to use multiple computer programs at once.
- Ability to learn how to navigate unfamiliar computers programs quickly
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn new products and technologies.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Attention to detail and accurate data entry in a fast-paced environment
- Work well within teams across the organization
- Build and maintain positive customer relations.
- Responsible for proper telephone and email etiquette with a friendly can-do attitude.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing firm that is looking to expand their footprint. There is a strong possibility that this could turn into a long-term opportunity based on company growth and needs. If you’re interested…APPLY TODAY!
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm (some flexibility)