There are open positions at 3 different locations. (Vancouver, Durham, and Hillsboro.) You can apply to which location you are interested in.
This company is a local leader in the building and masonry industry. They are seeking a talented recent college graduate with a passion for customer service! This position will be working with customers daily and helping them select the best options for their construction projects and interior designs. If you are a recent grad with a passion for interior design and love to work with people, then this is the position for you!
- Providing customer service to contractors and walk-in retail customers; handling sales transactions.
- Telephone sales support includes answering customer questions, taking orders, giving directions, call routing and message taking.
- Sales support duties include preparation of sales orders, data entry of orders, updating displays and stocking literature, reordering and stocking showroom products.
- Clerical responsibilities include filing, preparing and sorting mail.
- In addition, this position requires some work outside, on weekends, as well as inventory responsibilities and other projects and duties as assigned.
- The qualified candidate must have excellent interpersonal written/verbal communication skills and the ability to work both independently and as a member of a fast-paced team.
- Similar work experience and/or experience in the building materials industry is preferred.
- This position demands someone with a high level of customer service and the ability to handle multiple priorities is essential.
- Familiarity with computers, and strong mathematical skills are required.
- Previous experience with masonry products and/or construction practices a plus.
Pay Range:$15-$17/hr DOE
M-F 7am-4pm, Occasional Saturday Shifts