This premier mortgage lender is looking for a customer focused, strong communicator to join their team as a Customer Care Associate. In return, you'll be part of a growing, contemporary company that rewards creative thinking and believes in helping you get to where you want to be. If this is a new industry for you, don't worry! Training is always provided so you can feel confident helping customers.
The Customer Care Associate will be responsible for helping customers via verbal and written communication. General duties include answering inquiries pertaining to property tax, escrow analysis, mortgage insurance/payment, and other general loan information.
- Monitor the Loan Servicing Department email inbox and respond accordingly
- Answer calls and clear the customer service voicemail box
- Research and resolve customer inquiries
- Help customers with loan payments and perform required data entry
- Document all communication to ensure a complete loan file
- Maintain borrower relationship in a friendly and professional manner
- Make soft outbound collection calls monthly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good character: motivated, strong work ethic
- Detail oriented
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong problem resolution skills
ADDITIONAL BONUS SKILLS (not required)
- Experience in customer service or call center environment
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Familiarity with MS Office (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.) programs
- Experience with general loan servicing (Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac)
Compensation: $16 to $17.50 per hour DOE. Growth potential within this company!
Availability: Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm
Growth potential available with this role!
Why Work Here?CampusPoint is a local recruiting company that specializes in entry-level and early-career roles. We recruit for contract positions that transition to long-term employment, and also for direct-placement roles, for our clients in Arizona, Oregon and Washington.
Awesome company that helps students and recent college grads get a foot in the door with great local companies!