This is a ‘Can’t Miss Opportunity’ for an eager and motivated candidate interested in establishing their career in Business Development for a growing business!
Founded in 2015, this company is the only company turning retail data into real-time analytics for the cannabis industry. Their mission is to provide unparalleled insights to fuel a profitable data connected ecosystem for the cannabis industry, enabling the industry to leap past other retail industries that look at legacy data.
This company is the catalyst to ignite partnerships to develop at all stages of the retail supply chain, from processor to consumer. They are looking for a savvy and driven Business Development Specialist. The BDR’s mission is to seek out and build new vendor clients for the company. The BDR will strategically target old and new markets for the company and consistently promote their values and products.
- Conduct outbound calls and emails to potential cannabis brand prospects
- Pitch to prospective clients and differentiate our product from the competition.
- Research Brands and call to schedule product demonstrations to Brand and Distribution companies
- Support company sales events as needed
- Passionate about sales and have the drive to exceed revenue targets
- Experience in customer service/sales related roles preferred
- Cannabis industry knowledge is wonderful but not required
- Ability to spend a significant amount of time on the phone
- You love to prospect and hunt down new potential leads
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication skills
- Aggressive go-getter mindset with a positive attitude
- Great listener
- Passionate about helping brands and distributors achieve their goals
- Startup experience a plus and “roll up the sleeves” mentality a must.
- Team player
They are a group of people, working to fulfill a common mission –to help businesses easily understand the cannabis industry through data analytics and market intelligence, enabling them to make better-informed decisions, unlocking success and pushing the industry forward. How they act – with each other and customers – embodies the five core values they believe in:
- Ownership – “Find the holes and fix them; Dedication”
- Trust – “Integrity; Radical transparency”
- Empathy – “Deep understanding; Team before self”
- Data – “Data driven to the core; Measurement is critical”
- Growth – “Speed is critical; Keep it simple”
Is this you? Do you share their values? Does this sound like the kind of environment where you’ll feel inspired to do your best and most meaningful work? If the answer is yes, please apply today!
They offer a competitive base salary, incentive bonus for outstanding performance, a generous stock option package and great benefits. Equal opportunity employer.
Pay Range:$40K to $45K base to start with projected first year on target earnings $65K+
Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm.