Head Housekeeper Wanted
Campus Inn & Suites is looking for a full-time head housekeeper to join our first class hospitality team!
TO APPLY: Please send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you would make an effective member of our team and department head. Send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at 390 E. Broadway in Eugene.
- Contribute to guest comfort and ensure the daily cleaning and tidying of all hotel guestrooms and public areas
- Provide assistance to other departments and management to contribute to the best overall performance of the hotel
- Ensure safety by following safety and sanitation procedures and reporting suspicious activity to management.
- Lead regular safety meetings and work closely with maintenance to support safe practices.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work as part of a team and also lead a department.
- The ability to take initiative and provide superior service with or without direction.
- Proven ability to manage labor and meet productivity goals.
- Good physical resilience.
- Organization and Thoroughness: inspect guestrooms efficiently while ensuring to all hotel cleanliness procedures/standards.
- Leadership skills - ability to manage a diverse group of employees.
- Reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
1+ year experience as a head housekeeper or supervisor at a limited/full service property is preferred.