The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is your premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale. Once you buy an RV, should it need a little TLC, our RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers are there to make it shine like new. However, if the problem is under the hood, our nearly 2,000 service bays, over 1,600 technicians and 100+ collision centers scattered around the country are ready to get you back on the road in no time.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World -- like the great outdoors -- is a big place, full of opportunity and we make it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more! Are you ready for a new adventure?
Essential Job Functions:
· Work with 8 regional dealerships to coordinate and communicate New Hires, Pay and other current employment changes
· Coordinate with dealerships to receive payroll information timely and post into corporate created Payroll Construction Reports for processing
· Review payroll information for accuracy
· Maintain appropriate employment file records
· Work directly with Corporate Payroll Specialist to ensure that all records are maintained and updated timely
· Communicate with dealership managers regularly to ensure that payroll procedures are followed
· Create payroll Journal Entries
·Compute payroll and PTO accruals as part of Month End responsibilities
· Other duties as assigned
Essential Job Skills:
· Applicant must be diligent, organized and extremely detail oriented
· Intermediate computer knowledge with MS Office including Excel, accuracy with 10 key pad and typing skills needed
· Self-motivated; able to effectively prioritize tasks and organize schedule
· Knowledge of auto dealership accounting systems (IDS, ADP, Reynolds & Reynolds) would be helpful but not necessary
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and demands
We don't just accept diversity of thought -- we support it, celebrate it and thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our customers and our company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we strive to think outside -- and not simply check -- the box