The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is the premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale; service centers with over 1,900 bays and over 1,600 technicians on staff; over 100 collision centers; RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers; technical advice from knowledgeable experts and hard-to-find parts.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World is a big place, just like the great outdoors. We make it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more!
Camping World is now hiring a Group Accounting Manager.
Essential Job Functions:
- Overall ownership of Financial Reporting for multiple dealerships. This includes; income statement, balance sheet and other financial analysis.
- Monthly closing
- Annual Budgets
- Accruals & Deferrals
- Journal Entries
- Bank Reconciliations
- Floor Plan Reconciliations
- Analysis and tracking of balance sheet accounts (Prepaid, Inventory, liabilities Fixed Assets, etc.)
- Analysis and tracking of income statement accounts (Revenue, Cost, Expense, etc.)
- Train local office managers in accounting processes.
- Analysis and reconciliation of balances with other dealerships within the company.
- Development of new processes, policies and procedures to transition to a professionalized accounting environment
Essential Job Skills:
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Leadership and problem-solving ability
- Ability to learn quickly
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting is preferred
- 5+ yrs experience in public or RV/Automotive industry accounting is preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent Communications skills (Both written and oral)
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Attention to detail
- Able to handle a complicated workload
- Willingness to travel on occasion (Travel should be minimal, but sometimes required)
We don't just accept diversity -- we support it, celebrate it and thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our customers and our company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we strive to think outside -- and not simply check -- the box.