The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is the premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale; service centers with over 1,900 bays and over 1,600 technicians on staff; over 100 collision centers; RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers; technical advice from knowledgeable experts and hard-to-find parts.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World is a big place, just like the great outdoors. We make it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more!
The selected candidate will handle inbound emails and chats relating to travel and RV services, club memberships and products.
Essential Job Functions:
- Receive and respond to membership and product inquiries via chat, email and phone; paying attention to detail and responding with first class customer service.
- Ensure clear communication regarding various memberships, services and products to colleagues, departments and members/customers.
- Provide product knowledge to members by explaining the type of service or product offered. This includes but not limited to Good Sam Club memberships, Camping World products, etc.
- Update membership system, email system and phone support system with required customer information, notating accounts as necessary.
- Act as a back-up to the Member Services and Camping World Sales queues; strike-force.
- Provide exemplary customer service on every customer engagement, including but not limited to: calls, emails, social media and any other type of communication.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Essential Job Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree or some college preferred.
- At least one year in a call center setting preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal/written communication and listening abilities required.
- Must have effective organizational skills.
- Basic computer knowledge and ability to learn in-house computer programs essential.
We don't just accept diversity - we support it, celebrate it and thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our customers and our company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we strive to think outside - and not simply check - the box.