Since 1966 Good Sam has delivered big savings and dependable services for millions of RVers. Today, as the world's largest organization of RV owners, the Good Sam Club's over 1.8 million members enjoy Good Sam Park savings as well as countless discounts and other perks. Our goal is to ensure RVers enjoy their time on the road and focus on the fun!
Good Sam has you covered with Roadside Assistance, extended warranty plans, RV and auto insurance, life and health insurance and travel assistance programs. There's a lot to offer our members, but the fun doesn't stop there. We offer a lot to our associates too! Given the expansive range of skill-sets needed to manage a business like ours, there's an opportunity waiting for many. Come and see what else Good Sam has to offer.
We are hiring an Extended Service Plan Customer Service Agent!
- Receive and respond to Insurance contracts, warranties, memberships and product inquiries by listening attentively and responding with first class customer service.
- Retention and process renewal payments, on both inbound and outbound calls.
- Provide product knowledge to members by explaining the coverage options offered as applicable.
- Investigate customerconcerns/questions and provide accurate and quick resolution.
- Update membership system and phone support system with required policy, call and/or member information.
- Performs other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Past professional experience and accomplished employment history (has maintained long term employment with one or more previous employers)
- High school diploma or equivalent and/or 2 + years of customer service and/or 1-2 years related experience. Call center experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills as well as strong interpersonal, organizational, and critical thinking skills.
- Basic computer skills- knowledge of Microsoft applications is a plus and ability to learn in-house computer programs essential.
- Ability and desire to learn extensive Insurance contract and warranties for RV, Cars, SUV and pick- ups.
- Availability to work shifts Monday -- Friday within these hours: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
We promote a drug-free work environment. Competitive pay, based on experience.
We don't just accept diversity -- we support it, celebrate it and thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our customers and our company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we strive to think outside -- and not simply check -- the box.