The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company. Camping World is your premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale. Once you buy an RV, should it need a little TLC, our RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers are there to make it shine like new. However, if the problem is under the hood, our nearly 2,000 service bays, over 1,600 technicians and 100+ collision centers scattered around the country are ready to get you back on the road in no time.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World -- like the great outdoors -- is a big place, full of opportunity and we make it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more! Are you ready for a new adventure?
Do you have Internet Sales, BDC or Telemarketing experience? Then there is a place for you at one of Camping World locations. Our BDC Lead Generators are primarily responsible for timely contacting and following up with customers who have expressed an interest in an RV via our online channels and scheduling onsite appointments with our BDC Sales Associates. They approach each interaction and transaction with the goal of exceeding customer expectations.
Essential Job Functions:
* Set and record/track RV Sales appointments in CRM
* Diligently and accurately record prospective customer's information
* Monitor response time on all incoming leads
* Maintain a thorough knowledge of all digital marketing activity/campaigns
* Adhere to scripts and talking points provided for each type of phone call accepted or made
* Schedule additional follow up based on contact, log notes and appropriate stage changes with customer
Essential Job Skills:
* Clear and concise written and verbal communication
* Results driven and motivated for sales
* Excellent customer service
* Effectively manages responsibilities with time management to reach goals
* Ability to multi-task while demonstrating strong organizational skills
* Has prior CRM experience and is very computer savvy
* Previous sales experience a plus
We don't just accept diversity -- we support it, celebrate it and thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our customers and our company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we strive to think outside -- and not simply check -- the box
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled