Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
Campers Inn RV of Raleigh Selma, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, medical
1501 Outlet Center Dr., Selma, NC 27576
Service Receptionist / Admin Assistant
Excellent Pay Plan + Great Benefits!
Campers Inn RV of Raleigh is seeking to hire a Service Receptionist/Admin Assistant for our service department at our busy dealership! We are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic person so that customers get a great impression of our dealership from the first greeting.
Campers Inn RV of Raleigh is part of the nation's largest chain of family-operated RV dealerships for over 50 years with 28 locations across the US. We are a full-service RV dealership carrying New and Used RV's of all types, including Motor Homes, Travel Trailers, Fifth Wheels, Toy Haulers, Park Trailers, and more. Upload your resume and complete the online assessment for priority consideration!
We offer terrific benefits which include:
- Excellent pay plan – Tell us about your experience at your interview!
- Opportunity for long-term employment and growth
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after 90 days
- 5-day work week, closed on Sundays
Responsibilities – Service Receptionist / Admin Assistant:
- Greet customers warmly and direct them to the required department
- Communicate with customers to inform them of the status of their work
- Responsible for answering the telephone system and transferring calls to appropriate employee. Take messages and handle any telephone issues.
- Track Ups, CRM and the Sales Flow, logging information and informing Sales Manager when Sales personnel have not completed their tasks
- Build and maintain positive customer relationships, through timely follow-ups
- Understand and follow company’s values and objectives
- Proactively work with other employees and departments
- Conduct screenings and phone interviews of potential service employees
- Schedule interviews for the hiring manager
- Effectively facilitate company service process by following established procedures
- Track customer issues using the company’s best practices
- Participate in Work in Process Meetings
- Perform other clerical duties as assigned
Requirements – Service Receptionist / Admin Assistant:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fun, fast-pace environment
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Understanding of phone systems
- Knowledge of office equipment
- Pleasant appearance and attitude
- A background in customer service is preferred
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Campers Inn RV of Raleigh
BusinessView all jobs at Campers Inn RV of Raleigh