- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 Hourly
Job title: Beach attendant / paddle board
Supervisor: Yard crew supervisor
Pay rate: $15.74/hour
Position type: Seasonal
Campbell’s Resort offers its employees a comprehensive benefits package including Aetna Medical, Delta Dental, VSP Vision, USAble Life & Disability, a match 401(K) program as well as vacation time and the accrual of sick leave hours.
- Enthusiastic about serving the public with a consistent positive attitude.
- Good listening, written and verbal English communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to provide quick service and maintain composure under stress.
- Ability to take direction and contribute to a team atmosphere.
- Self-motivated and takes initiative: can find work to do without supervision.
- Minimum 16 years of age.
- Stand, walk, and swim for extended periods of time.
- Continual bending, reaching, and stooping.
- Good balance.
- Able to walk on uneven surfaces.
- Continual lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to swim at an intermediate or higher level.
- Follow Personal Appearance Standards and Uniform Policy.
- Greet guests in a timely manner with a smile, eye contact, and a willingness to assist.
- Rent kayaks and paddle boards to registered hotel guests ensuring that the necessary details and signatures are obtained.
- Instruct guests on the proper use of kayaks and paddle boards, demonstrating in the water.
- Keep an accurate record of rental transactions and room charges.
- Distribute pool towels to hotel guests.
- Keep the beach and grass areas of the resort clean and clutter free by picking up trash and used towels, arranging chairs, etc.
- Alert appropriate departments concerning guest issues and needs especially via radio.
- Clear beaches of drift wood and debris, remove excess floats and beach toys.
- Monitor use of property by making sure all guests are wearing appropriate wristbands and approaching and respectfully communicating our wristband policy to people without wristbands.
- Secure work area including all equipment at end of shift.
- Be knowledgeable about Campbell’s property, services and history, and the Lake Chelan area.
- Answering guests’ questions and direct guests.
- Maintain a clean work area to present a professional appearance.
- Act as a team member—show enthusiasm and help other associates. Assist other departments when needed.
- Follow all safety standards and use proper personal protective equipment.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a variable-hour position, expected work hours are based on seasonal volume, business demand, and hours of operation. Weekends and holidays are also necessary. Must be flexible and willing to adapt schedule to meet business demands.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Sports and Recreation
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?