24329 Hwy 99, Edmonds, WA 98026
Automotive Parts Counter Person
Competitive Pay Plan based on Experience!
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Campbell Auto Group is a third-generation company, family-owned and operated with beginnings that go back to 1974. We are Community-driven and last year had the privilege of partnering with over 2 dozen non-profits. We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community.
Campbell Volkswagen of Edmonds needs to hire a Parts Counter Person for our busy dealership. We are taking applications immediately. Make your hard work pay off for you! Excellent earnings potential and career opportunity! We value our employees and invest in their success.
- Competitive Pay Plan based on experience and certification
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Excellent training programs.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
Responsibilities - Parts Counter Person:
- Track all incoming and outgoing parts for the dealership
- Issue parts and accessories to mechanics from the parts counter
- Utilize the phone and internet to source the best prices for parts
- Control files, reference books, and other paperwork at the parts counter
- Maintain customer back order file
- Maintain master parts and price book
- Receive original and duplicate copies of repair orders and place in order file
Requirements - Parts Counter Person:
- Experience preferred
- We're looking for a ‘people-person’ with a friendly personality
- Must have computer proficiency
- Team oriented, flexible, and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.