Campbell Properties Fargo, ND
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Campbell Properties is a fast-growing property management company, focusing our attention primarily on apartment and townhome rentals. We're an energetic and creative team, dedicated to high standards of excellence and quality.
Campbell Properties is currently seeking a full-time Maintenance Technician for general maintenance for an assigned portfolio in the Fargo/Moorhead area. We are looking for someone who is mechanically inclined and has knowledge of general repairs.
- Complete maintenance work orders as assigned and in a timely manner.
- Perform troubleshooting and repairs; replace light bulbs, ballasts, and fuses.
- Assist with preventive maintenance and troubleshooting on HVAC system, changing filters, bearings.
- Identify and perform service and repair on plumbing fixtures.
- Identify and perform carpentry and repair work.
- Respond to 24-hour emergency calls.
- Communicate effectively in a professional, tactful, and courteous manner.
- Perform assigned responsibilities, duties, and tasks according to established practices, procedures, techniques, and standards in a safe manner and with minimal supervision.
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- 18 years of age or older.
- MUST hold a current valid driver's license with a good driving record.
- MUST have a reliable form of personal transportation.
- Physically capable to lift and carry objects weighing up to 80 pounds.
- 3+ years general maintenance experience preferred
- Boilers license/certification is a plus but not required
Job Type: Full-time
Campbell PropertiesWhy Work Here?
We are organized, teamwork orientated, quickly growing, and offer an exciting and "different than the norm" company to work for!
4654 Amber Valley Parkway SouthFargo, ND
Real EstateView all jobs at Campbell Properties