If you are a college senior/early graduate with 6 months to a 1 year of experience, then this job is for you. Join our fun, professional and experienced team by simply applying.
Performs basic marketing communication tasks under the supervision of an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive. Provides administrative support to staff.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assists account staff on research, planning and implementation of all client’s activities and projects.
2. With supervision, writes web content, business letters, memos, client reports, internal and external emails.
3. With supervision, researches budget information for client-approved work or proposals.
4. With supervision, coordinates meetings, agendas, and attends client planning sessions.
5. Assist program managers with event marketing
6. Performs administrative tasks to support account staff.
7. Completes other duties as assigned.
8. Adheres to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and all other company policies, procedures and processes.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Knowledge of business practices, communication or a communication discipline normally acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree.
2. Six months previous related work, or intern experience in public relations or event marketing field.
3. Demonstrates business writing skills
4. Basic knowledge of and demonstrated desire to expand skills in marketing and promotion, including media relations, social media, interactive marketing, and experiential marketing. Demonstrated proficiency in any of these areas is a plus.
5. Proficiency in general office-related skills, including word processing
May require travel, weekend/evening hours. Some physical activities are as follows; standing and/or walking for extended periods of time, along with the ability to lift event supplies and boxes up to 35lbs.