Established Commercial/Residential glass company located in Gaithersburg, Maryland for over 35 years is looking for highly motivated, team player for the following long term, full time position:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Job Summary: Under general supervision, provide primary/frontline telephone and showroom support for customers, vendors, and Managers. This includes creating work orders, processing payments and coordinating with necessary parties to effectively and efficiently resolve customer issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming telephone calls from customers and handle walk-in showroom/counter customers. Create work orders from those calls, ordering and checking in materials, and schedule/dispatch the work orders via telephone/text within specified timelines.
- Follow customer-specific policies and procedures. Handle multiple customers and is responsible for following procedures for each customer. Escalate and track high priority work orders according to account procedures. Coordinate with customers, vendors, and management to facilitate the flow of high work order demand.
- Prioritize work to meet or exceed established performance standards.
- Provide work order follow-up and reporting as required.
- Use current telephone technology to manage incoming calls.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Able to understand and accurately communicate customer's needs.
- Able to manage telephone customer interactions and convey confidence while resolving the customer's issues.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Basic math skills, and ability to work with percentages, fractions, and decimals.
- Able to thrive in a changing environment. (Every call is different and requires a unique and customized response from the CSR.)
- Able to complete work accurately while under deadline pressure.
- Professional, friendly demeanor with a customer-oriented attitude.
- Strong computer and phone skills.
- Need to know how to use web-based computer applications and type with at least 90% accuracy. Knowledge of QuickBooks a plus.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
-Competitive pay based on experience
-Paid vacation and holidays.
-Health, vision and dental insurance
Start immediately, submit resume through email or fax to 301-258-2753