Assistant Manager at Camp Bow Wow
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 to $17 Hourly
Camp Bow Wow in Broomfield, CO is looking for one assistant manager to join our 29 person strong team. We are located on 7577 W 103rd Ave Suite 200. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, motivated, and engaged.
- Train, coach, and develop employees and team leaders
- Delegate tasks to team and provide follow-up
- Hold team accountable for their performance; provide coaching and counseling as needed
- Ensure team provides fast, friendly, and accurate service
- Ensure product quality, restaurant cleanliness, maintenance and security standards are met
- Staff and schedule appropriately to control labor costs
- Ensure proper cash handling and deposit procedures are followed
- Ensure appropriate inventory and ordering systems are in place
- Excellent communication skills to connect effectively with customers and co-workers
- Possess a positive attitude and ethics which support our values and culture
- Ability to manage a fast-paced, high-volume, clean, customer-focused restaurant
- Strong time-management skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize
We are looking forward to reading your application.
Hourly Wage: $16.56 - $17.06 based on experience, with continued room for growth
QUARTERLY BONUS INCENTIVE!!
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package for eligible full-time employees, including:
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Pet care discounts
- Paid time off (including vacation and sick days)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Health and well-being program that provides resources and training
- Supervise shift - oversee employees, operations, and dog health and safety.
- Ensure BOH staff are following yard etiquette policies and yards are within ratio.
- Ensures shift checklists and rotation schedules are followed by all staff.
- Ensure necessary dog health and behavior notes are properly documented and communicated
- Oversee facility upkeep and daily shift operations
- Monitor employee morale, encourage teamwork and promote a positive work environment.
- Heavy customer interaction
- Manage reception, including check-in and check-out procedures
- Manage customer communications, including services and pricing inquiries as well as customer feedback
- Manage customer accounts and entry paperwork, including enrollment documentation, evaluation results, visit schedule, vaccination proof, spay/neuter proof, and updated contact information.
- Schedule reservations and monitor booking calendar.
- Prepare next-day customer paperwork, and monitor daily paperwork
- Oversee facility upkeep and daily shift operations
- Assist with meeting Camp sale objectives and company goals
- Complete daily Manager duties, including cash management reports
- Assist Camp Counselors on shift and be an active presence
- Additional general duties and project work as needed.
- Strong time management and organizations skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic software skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Energetic and upbeat personality
- MUST LOVE DOGS!!!
- 1-2+ years customer service experience
- Animal experience preferred
- 1-2+ Leadership experience
- Endurance - ability to stand for long periods of time and work at a fast pace
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Hourly / Full-time: 40 hours per week
- Flexible work schedule
- Weekend and holiday availability
- Camp Manager
Business Overview and Culture
Camp Bow Wow® is North America’s largest provider of pet care services through premier doggy day and overnight camp. When you bring your pup to Camp Bob Wow’s state of the art facilities you can be sure your pet is in the best hands! Over 6,500,000 happy pets are served by Camp Bow Wow. Values - Premier, Extraordinary Care, Totally Fun, Service Focused while achieving the vision of Happy Healthy Pets, Happy Healthy People! We are also comminuted to improving the quality of life for pets all over the world! Learn more about our charitable efforts by visiting www.bowwowbuddies.com (http://www.bowwowbuddies.com/).
Camp Bow Wow® is a subsidiary of VCA, Inc. VCA has North America’s leading network of veterinary hospitals and is the leading provider of specialty veterinary medicine and post graduate veterinary training.
Camp Bob Wow is dedicated to ensuring that we have a safe place to work, especially during COVID-19. Aside from all safety precautions we have in place, we are continually updating our policies and procedures to ensure that clients, employees, and our dogs are safe
Equal Opportunity Employer
Camp Bow Wow is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation is $16.00 - $17.00/hour.
About Camp Bow Wow: Camp Bow Wow is looking for an individual to join our team. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, motivated and trustworthy.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive periodic text messages from this employer and Homebase about your pending job application. Opt out anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.
Powered by Homebase. Free employee scheduling, time clock and hiring tools.
Camp Bow Wow
RetailView all jobs at Camp Bow Wow