Camp Counselor (Dog Daycare Attendant)
Camp Bow Wow Wake Forest (Pawsitive Ventures LLC) Wake Forest, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Camp Bow Wow® Wake Forest – Camp Counselor (Dog Daycare Attendant)
Business Overview and Culture
Camp Bow Wow® is North America’s largest provider of pet care services through premier doggy day, overnight Camps, and training. When you bring your pup to Camp Bow Wow’s state of the art facilities you can be sure your pet is in the best hands! Over 6,500,000 happy pets are served by Camp Bow Wow® values Premier, Extraordinary Care, Totally Fun, Service Focused while achieving the vision of Happy Healthy Pets, Happy Healthy People! We are also committed to improving the quality of life for pets all over the world! Learn more about our charitable efforts by visiting www.bowwowbuddies.com.
Camp Bow Wow® Wake Forest is an independently owned and operated Camp Bow Wow® franchise. If you receive an offer for this position, you will be an employee of Pawsitive Ventures, LLC. and not Camp Bow Wow Franchising, Inc.
About the Job
A Camp Counselors assists with animal care, heavy cleaning and play yard monitoring.
- Monitor dogs in play yard.
- Maintaining a clean environment.
- Feeding, cleaning cabins, and lifting items as necessary.
- Constantly walking and interacting with dogs and team members.
- MAINTAINING A SAFE ENVIRONMENT!
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Be active and attentive to dogs and pet parents at all times.
- MUST LOVE DOGS - the noise, the hair, the messes the love, and the smiles!!!!!!!!
- Extremely energetic, outgoing, upbeat with a positive personality.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace, in a team environment, and have exceptional customer service skills!
- No experience required, but previous kennel experience a plus!
- Passion for the care of dogs, no fear of dogs
- Comfortable around dogs of all sizes and temperaments
- Be able to lift dog food and supplies.
- Constantly walk and/or stand entire shift.
- Must love dogs!
- High school diploma (or working on it) or equivalent
- Reliable transportation
- Must be dependable and punctual– an absolute requirement
Wages and Other Benefits
- Hourly pay structure with opportunities for overtime pay (1.5X hourly rate)
- $10-$11 Hourly
- Discounted dog day care and boarding rates
- Discounted dog grooming rates
Hourly position. Must be able to work flexible schedule - Camps are open 7 days/week, 6:30am to 7:30pm, weekends and holidays are required but time off is permitted with advance notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Camp Bow Wow Wake Forest is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Camp Bow Wow Wake Forest (Pawsitive Ventures LLC)Why Work Here?
Camp Bow Wow® provides a fun, safe and upscale environment for dogs to play, romp and receive lots of love and attention!
Pawsitive Ventures LLC, dba Camp Bow Wow Wake Forest. Camp Bow Wow Wake Forest is a premium doggy day care and boarding facility located inside The Factory on Main Street. Join our wonderful team if you love dogs! Daily you will interact and play with dogs, work as a team to support the community, and communicate with pet parents to ensure a happy camper.
1839 S Main Street Wake Forest NC 27587Wake Forest, NC
Sports and Recreation