Food Service Director
- Posted: November 29, 2022
- Visit https://camp-arcadia.com/serving-at-arcadia/chef/ to learn more.
- Camp Arcadia is a Christian family resort on the shore of Lake Michigan in Northwest Michigan that has been here for 100 years. We are a thriving ministry to families and individuals from all over the United States.
- The primary purpose of the Chef // Food Service Director (FSD) is to provide leadership, direction, and management of Camp Arcadia’s food service department.
- The FSD will ensure that Camp’s meals and meal experience continues to be a highlight of the Camp Arcadia experience. Excellence in food quality, preparation and service are expected.
- While the Camp Arcadia season is from the end of May through the end of October, the FSD is a year-round position. The FSD will work in the Camp office in the off-season. We are willing to consider a seasonal arrangement.
- Compensation includes: salary ($40,000 - $60,000), health, dental, life and disability insurance, retirement benefits, vacation, and paid holidays.
- The FSD would serve with 6 other management level full-time, year-round staff to lead Camp Arcadia's ministry.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?