Come join our fast growing Federally Qualified Health Center. Our mission is to improve the health status of the underserved in south Orange County by providing affordable, quality primary health care. Our vision is to develop an efficient organization with a full range of integrated primary care services to promote wellness through patient education, prevention and chronic disease management at accessible locations with community collaborations. A few of the services we provide are Medical, Behavioral Health, Dental, and WIC. We are located in South Orange County with clinics in Lake Forest, San Juan Capistrano, and San Clemente.
The Medical Director is responsible for leadership and oversight of the medical services programs including the provision of direct care. Provides leadership in clinical and administrative meetings as appropriate and works collaboratively with the Site Director to ensure high quality care for patients. The Medical Director mentors and supervises the medical providers and provides support to other programs and departments as needed. The Medical Director collaborates with the management team to address clinical, programmatic and administrative issues.
The Medical Director is an active member of the Camino Health Center Management Team.
Ensures that the core values of Camino Health Center – Service, Dignity, Excellence and Justice – are carried out within daily tasks.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Education: Doctor of Medicine Degree or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine Degree
- Experience / Training: A minimum of two years of experience in a primary care setting. Two years supervisory experience of other clinical staff.
- License / Certification: Board certified primary care physician (Family Practice or Internal Medicine); valid and current California Medical license, DEA number and BLS certification.
Preferred Position Qualifications:
- Education: Master’s in Public Health or Administration or related field
- Experience / Training: Prior experience working for a Federally Qualified Health Center or community health center; bilingual (English/Spanish) and/or (English/Farsi)