Laboratory Technician I
- Posted: over a month ago
LABORATORY TECHNICIAN I
Camin Cargo Control is a value-based organization that stands for more than just providing mission critical services. The Company’s core principles of fairness, integrity and excellence have been the foundation upon which the organization was built.
- Fairness: Approach situations in an open, consistent, and ethical manner with fairness, sincerity, and honesty
- Integrity: Create an empowered, engaging, and accountable culture focused on client service
- Excellence: Always strive for excellence through continuous process improvement, best practices to achieve superior results and the creation of opportunities to benefit all stakeholders
Perform laboratory testing of crude, refined petroleum products and petrochemicals for purposes such as Qualitative Analysis, Quality Control and Process Control. Certify that samples conform to contractual specifications as per customer’s request.
- Requires a H.S. Degree (or equivalent).
- Must possess basic computer, math, and science skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to grasp new procedures quickly and be capable of working independently upon completion of training.
As instructed by the Laboratory Manager or Operations Department and under the strict guidelines described in Laboratory Manuals and ASTM/API procedures:
- Analyzes crude and refined petroleum, petrochemical, and chemical products, as well as Quality Control samples to verify conformity to specifications.
- Documents each test result and maintain neat, complete, and accurate records.
- Prepares corresponding customer or Quality Control reports through Camin Cargo
- Control’s computer system.
- Performs Quality Assurance/Quality Control testing as required for each instrument.
- Calibrates each instrument as needed and maintain in clean working condition.
- Maintains and cleans laboratory instruments, equipment, and supplies.
- Be available during non-working hours, weekends, and holidays as dictated by the
- Laboratory Manager and/or Operations Department.
Camin Cargo Control Inc.
HealthcareView all jobs at Camin Cargo Control Inc.