- Posted: over a month ago
Camin Cargo Control is a value-based organization that stands for more than just providing mission critical services. The Company’s core principles of fairness, integrity and excellence have been the foundation upon which the organization was built.
- Fairness: Approach situations in an open, consistent, and ethical manner with fairness, sincerity, and honesty
- Integrity: Create an empowered, engaging, and accountable culture focused on client service
- Excellence: Always strive for excellence through continuous process improvement, best practices to achieve superior results and the creation of opportunities to benefit all stakeholders
Assists local and regional Laboratory Managers by providing technical support and services as part of the Laboratory Technical group. Supports Quality Assurance in development and implementation of the laboratory Quality Assurance Program.
- Must be technically proficient with computer systems/software and modern laboratory technologies.
- Must be motivated and work well both individually and as part as part of a team to achieve goals and complete projects.
- The ability to travel, including the possibility of international travel, is required.
- Requires a B.S./B. A (preferably in a scientific field) and a minimum of 5 years as a Laboratory Chemist or an advanced science degree and a minimum of 2 years as a Laboratory Chemist.
- Maintains and provides support for laboratory instrumentation.
- Aids with the installation and training of laboratory instrumentation.
- Assists and advises in the ordering of laboratory equipment and standards/reference materials.
- Develops and implements laboratory test methods and SOP’s.
- Supports laboratory management in the implementation of Quality Control procedures.
- Assists the Vice President of Laboratories in the completion of projects/assignments and the attainment of goals both individually and as part of the Laboratory Technical Group.
- Performs laboratory development which includes the planning and layout of new facilities and the expansion of existing ones.
Fitness for Duty-Physical Demands
- Refer to Appendix 1 of Section 2.1.2a of the Safety Manual, Medical, Evaluations for details on Fit for Duty-Physical demands for this position.
- The ability to perform all tasks listed is a requirement for this job description.
Camin Cargo Control Inc.
ScienceView all jobs at Camin Cargo Control Inc.