RN MEDICAL SURGICAL TELEMETRY
MAJOR HOSPITAL IN FORT WAYNE, IN FULL TIME DAYS
- Schedule: 36 hours per week, Days, three 12 hour shifts per week, 7am - 7pm
*Sign-on Bonus up to $7,500*
1 Year Commitment- $2,500
2 Year Commitment- $5,000
3 Year Commitment- $7,500
The loan repayment program will be offered to new graduate RN’s with their ASN or BSN.
Eligible full-time RNs (.8 – 1.0 FTE) may receive up to $250.00 per month or up to $3000.00 per year for a maximum of 4 years.
Under the immediate direction of the Team Specialist/Team Leader or other designated clinical management as assigned, functions as a clinical nurse mentor/preceptor with responsibility for the delivery of individualized, effective nursing care to a module of patients.
Minimal Acceptable Job Qualifications
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse;
- BCLS within 30 days of hire
- CPI within 90 days of hire
- AACN EKG within 90 days of hire
- TB Consortium within 6 months of hire
- Basic Core Nursing Class within 6 months of hire
- Intermediate Core Nursing classes within 6 months of hire
- NIH Stroke Scale within 180 days of hire
- NICHE Certification within 1 year of hire
- ACLS within 1 year of hire
As demonstrated through progression of the clinical ladder behaviors.
Completion of a nursing program diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing from an accredited school of nursing.
SEND A CURRENT RESUME FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION TO EMAIL: GREG@CAMERONMATCH.COM