Are you an FPGA Design Engineer who is a US citizen? If so, here are three reasons why you should consider this career opportunity....
To say that you will be working with state-of-the-art technology for a 10 Ghz signal processing design would be an understatement.
Working with an insanely smart & talented team with all of the tools to do your job.
Working beach-side in a warm weather climate with zero state income tax. If Florida isn't for you, there are positions open across the country.
We develop communications systems to solve the toughest technology challenges. These systems are critical to our nation's defense, national intelligence, civilian and international government, public safety, healthcare, and energy.
We are searching for engineers who are driven by the passion to develop never before created systems. Your success is supported by our casual, and fun atmosphere. We know creativity is often spontaneous and we encourage collaboration because we know an individual's potential is endless.
- Architect and maintain a world-class FPGA design platform.
- Responsible for the ownership of FPGA designs from concept to production.
- Lead the efforts for requirements generation, design and review process, test plan generation, and integration and testing.
- Design 10 Ghz, often 40 Layer boards, using signal processing techniques for DSP, ARM based or X86 Processors, Microcontrollers, and FPGAs.
- Research, test, and implement new technologies, tools, and processes.
- Work independently Or lead a small team of FPGA designers.
- BS Degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering; Masters degree preferred
- 3-5/10/15/20+ years of related experience - Many levels open
- Experience with Verilog and/or VHDL and the tools used to generate FPGA designs.
- Proven experience developing advanced verification methodologies, including self-checking test benches
- Solid grasp of synthesis methodologies and outcomes
- Experience working with timing constraints and understanding clock domain issues.
- Experience with high speed memory interfaces and high speed serial protocols (PCI Express, SRIO, Ethernet).
- Strong knowledge of control protocols such I2C, SPI, RS-232/422, and SpaceWire.
Active Secret or Top Secret Clearance candidates Highly desired. Non-cleared US Citizens welcomed as well.
Close Suburbs Locations: Palm Bay, West Melbourne, Titusville, Rockledge, Port St. John, Cocoa Beach, Malabar, Cape Canaveral, Satellite Beach, Merritt Island, Indian Harbor Beach, Sebastian, Vero Beach
Cameron Resources Group is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer, EOE M/F/V/D.
Please review all our positions at www.Cameron-resources.com