$18 - $22 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- +1 year of real estate sales experience
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
Cameron Real Estate and Ocean City Development offer a unique perspective on the real estate world. As a family-owned business, the company began in 2009 buying and selling homes by fixing and flipping properties. The company quickly grew to more than fifty flip projects per year making them one of the largest fix and flip development companies in the industry. The owners built Cameron Real Estate Group to offer a more traditional approach for clients who did not fit the cash offer model. In the past few years, Cameron Real Estate Group and Ocean City Development have grown to more than 20 Full-Time employees and nearly 300 licensed real estate agents with 4 locations.
The culture of the office is based on the core values that we: Respect Others, Win Together, Take 100% Responsibility, and Work Hard.
To learn more about our company, check out our YouTube page at: