**Full-Time AND Part-Time options available!**
Our growing SaaS business has been providing software and training to Real Estate professionals for over 25 years, now maintaining a nationwide customer base exceeding 10,000. We believe in developing software and services that make a difference in our customers' lives by taking their businesses to the next level, and are looking for a new Client Support Representative who is committed to this mission!
We’re seeking an enthusiastic individual who can listen to our customers' questions and feedback, then offer a unique and innovative solution to each need. The ideal candidate will take a proactive role in fostering a positive relationship with our customers, helping strengthen our brand and ultimately adding to the growth of our company. We invest a great deal of time, energy, and resources into making each hire a successful one - and the opportunity to learn and grow doesn't stop after the initial training period. We are committed to developing our team and helping them reach the peak of their abilities.
- Assists customers via phone, email, and live chat regarding billing, product, and service questions as well as general client concerns
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every customer
- Properly document customer contacts and update customer information after every contact
- Proactively identify customer needs and make appropriate product recommendations
- Conducting every customer contact with the goal of fostering a positive relationship
- Bring our core values to life by serving as a brand steward each day throughout every interaction with customers and co-workers alike
- Our core values include customer focus, self-improvement, initiative, accountability, teamwork, and a can-do/will do attitude!
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Experience working in a professional office environment
- Positive and customer-focused attitude
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Able to work well independently, while also collaborating successfully with others
- Dependable and punctual
- Client support experience by phone, email, and live chat highly desired
- Sales experience a plus!
Why Work Here?
- Competitive Pay (Starting Pay Negotiable)
- Flexible Scheduling (Full and Part-Time options)
- Invested in ongoing training and development
- Benefits for Full Time Include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and Aflac
- Opportunity for Growth – We Promote from Within!
- Fun, Positive Team Environment!
If you think you’d be a good fit, we want to hear from you!