Technical Sales Representative - selling into the Pharmaceutical Market
Cameron Craig Group Boston, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As Technical Sales Representative, you are responsible for sales of all relevant product lines to our client's pharmaceutical customers in the northern portion of Eastern Region. Ideally, you are located in the Boston area, but other locations in the New England area may work, too. We are not seeking a Pharmaceutical Sales Rep selling into doctors/hospitals.
The starting base salary for this position is 85,000/y and depends on capital equipment sales experience and experience selling into pharmaceutical and life science markets. Our commission plan is uncapped, pays monthly from dollar one and accelerates after reaching goal. Our client offers full benefits, profit sharing bonuses, and a $10,000 anniversary bonus every five years.
Your responsibilities include:
- Generating and developing new accounts and effectively managing existing accounts.
- Presenting to small and large audiences including C-suite executives, scientists, and technicians.
- Qualifying opportunities and developing proposals, and closing business.
Skills and qualifications you will need:
- 2+ years of experience in capital equipment sales into pharma or life sciences, analytical instruments preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a natural sciences or engineering,
- Availability for frequent overnight travel (up to 75%).
- Valid driver's license and passport.
Cameron Craig Group
BusinessView all jobs at Cameron Craig Group