Tax Manager, Fully Remote or In Office, Top CPA Firm
Cameron Craig Group Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are actively hiring for a newly created Tax Manager for our growing CPA firm client that we have a longstanding, excellent relationship with. Laidback Firm culture, working mostly 4 days per week after a busy season. You will report directly to the firm's partners and mentor, review, and oversee all the tax preparation work the Tax Seniors (2-3) and Tax Associates (10-15). They currently have remote employees.
Tax Seniors, Tax Managers, Tax Senior Managers & Tax Directors please apply, compensation is based on your previous experience.
A Leading Washington-based accounting and consulting firm (since 1954) that provides a broad spectrum tax, and advisory services to our clients is seeking a career-minded TAX Manager with 4 plus years of public accounting experience. Immediate opportunity for partnership, growth, and development within the firm. They do promotions/raises twice a year. Tax Managers may work fully remote from a distance. Otherwise, they have 4 offices located in eastern WA that offer a work-from-home option. Competitive compensation, relocation, work from home, bonus, and benefits packages. Also, Summer months you have Fridays off.
This firm is growing; having doubled its revenue in the last 8 years, this position is open due to growth. Looking for career-minded individuals. With offices across Eastern Washington and their one-firm approach, they provide the opportunity to work with a wide variety of professionals from 1 year to 40 years of experience. Having been in business since 1954, Their client retention and growth rate is VERY high. Their client base is tax seasonal, so all the heavy tax work is done January through April, with very little to no Tax extensions; the rest of the year is largely succession and tax planning.
Responsibilities for the Tax Manager
- Reports directly to the Firm's Partners
- Review the work of all the Tax Seniors and Associates.
- Manage project deadlines and plan appropriately with associates and senior associates
- Coordinate with the team members on all phases of the Tax engagement
- Review individual and business tax returns and provide timely and constructive feedback
- Provide high-level client service
- Keep current on tax law changes and accounting-related developments and best practices.
- Work with team members for continual process improvement
- Participate in practice development and various firm activities
Qualifications for the Tax Manager
- BA/BS degree
- CPA or in progress is a preferred- They will cover 100% of your CPA study materials and exam costs
- 3+ years’ experience in public accounting reviewing both individual and business taxation
Benefits for the Tax Manager
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401K match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Flexible work schedules
Cameron Craig Group
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Cameron Craig Group