Supplier Quality Engineer
Our manufacturing client is looking to add a Supplier Quality Engineer in the Spencer, IA area. This Engineer will be a key contributor with support in root cause analysis, data collection, and supplier relationships.
- Help build Quality program up from scratch.
- Create material inspection criteria for purchased products based on engineering standards.
- Perform testing and inspection of parts using a variety of inspection tools.
- Perform timely data collection, data trending, problem identification and resolution of quality issues from our venders.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to implement process and product improvement initiatives
- Facilitate and participate in supplier quality audits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- 5+ years of Supplier Quality Engineering experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with metal and/or wood manufacturing a plus.
- Lean Six Sigma experience a plus.
- Up to 50% travel across the Midwest.
- Ability to collect, analyze and interpret data.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plans
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Supplier Quality Engineer, data, quality, vendors, engineering, metal, wood, supplier