Supervisor, Healthcare Reimbursement Operations
Cameron Craig Group Pittsburgh, PA
- Expired: August 26, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
My client is expanding and seeks a Supervisor to take on the following tasks:
* Lead a team focused on business improvement projects to improve workflow.
* Identifies process improvements to improve quality and decrease costs.
* Work with business analysts to support Reimbursement projects
* Assists with vendor assessment, selection, contracting and implementation planning activities
* Serves as liaison between vendors and internal reimbursement teams.
* Assist staff with creating Standard Operating Process documents to support workflows within Reimbursement team.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
* 2-6+ years of relevant experience, coupled with Associates or Bachelors degree
* Experience leading and developing teams
* MS Office proficiency required and experience in Visio and MS Project preferred
* Insurance payer portals, workflow management tools, process development, software development cycle experience is preferred
* Experience working with all payer types to include Medicare, Medicaid, and third party commercial insurance companies
Cameron Craig Group
BusinessView all jobs at Cameron Craig Group