Cameron Craig Group Dayton, OH
- Expired: October 01, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
STAFF ACCOUNTANT (JOB DESCRIPTION)
WE HAVE PARTNERED WITH A GLOBAL LEADER IN THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY IN THE DAYTON OH AREA TO LEAD A SEARCH FOR THEIR STAFF ACCOUNTANT
* The Staff Accountant/Accounting Administrator performs necessary bookkeeping, including closing books, and accounting work related to taxes.
* Under the direction of the Accounting Supervisor, administers financial activities and accounting functions, accounting computer operations, performs statistical analyses and assists with annual budget preparation.
* The Accounting Administrator also assists with the annual financial audit and develops and distribute internal financial reports.
* The Accounting Administrator must develop trust and teamwork, while fostering an environment for continuous improvement and achievement for all employees while utilizing company philosophy and guiding principles for decisions and actions.
* The Accounting Administrator may be required to support multiple projects and work with cross-functional teams to achieve total customer satisfaction and to meet all standards and procedures.
* Bachelors Degree in Accounting
* 1-3 years of experience
* Detail oriented
* Analytical skills
* Critical thinking
* Interpersonal communication
* Time management
* Cost Accounting
Cameron Craig Group
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Cameron Craig Group