Sr. Project Engineer
Cameron Craig Group Erie, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This person will be based at a 200+ person manufacturing facility (PSM-regulated) that operates 24/7. There are a number of projects that are currently happening as well as a large number of projects coming up as part of a larger modernization effort that is happening at this facility. This person will be assigned some portion of those projects (typical budgets of $1MM-$5MM) at any given time and will have a good amount of autonomy to run the projects from start to finish including design through installation and start-up. There is a larger facility expansion project that will be kicking off later this year and this person will have involvement with that as well. In general, this company is looking for a strong project engineer who can start contributing quickly. Minimal travel (~10% or less).
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of post-college, manufacturing experience doing capital project work
- Should have previous experience managing a project of at least $750K.
- Should have experience with line-sizing, pump-sizing, thermodynamic calculation, heat & mass balance, putting together or review of P&IDs/PFDs, reviewing Isometric drawings, etc.
- Plus for PMP certification or PE license, not a must-have
- Should have a background in chemicals, plastics, resins, petrochemicals, coatings, or something related
Cameron Craig Group
TechnologyView all jobs at Cameron Craig Group