Our client is the leading provider of Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities (CMBS) and Commercial Mortgage Information, Analytics and Technology to the global securities and investment management industries. They have over 100,000+ distinct loans valued at more than $1 trillion. Their tools are utilized by almost 700 institutional clients representing insurance companies, investment banks, pension funds, asset managers and regulators.
They are seeking a proven, quota-carrying sales person to help grow its banking customer base. This individual will be responsible for selling multiple company products into banks and bank vendors that includes stress testing, CECL, risk, origination, underwriting and valuation.
- Manage complex sales-cycles presenting to C-level executives the value of its institutional grade suite of products
- Engage in business planning to manage and increase revenue opportunities within your market
- Manage a sales pipeline, produce monthly forecasts and track all activity within its CRM
- Meet or exceed sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Participate in ongoing product and sales training
- 5+ years of B2B selling- Banking/Financial Services a plus
- Strategic Partnership sales experience a plus
- Successful history of increased sales year over year
- Experience selling to financial institutions, banks would be highly preferable
- BS degree or related
- Possess strong communication skills, verbal and written included