- Encourage, support, coach and develop team members to perform at optimal levels.
- Champions and promotes the Company’s core values/vision and foster them within the Service Support team
- Interacts with Field Service Management to develop and ensure efficiency and compliance with service standards and
customer satisfaction. Responsible for escalating as needed in a timely fashion.
- Collaborates with management to evaluate, author, and edit policies and procedures, SOPs, WIs, etc.
- Ensures monthly metrics are completed and is involved in the ensuring corrective action is taken when issues arise.
- Develops and generates relevant reports as required.
- Devises and implements policies and procedures to increase effectiveness and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensures proper handling and maintenance of customer requests, work/services performed, charges, expenses, inventory and
other dispatch information.
- Ensures jobs are processed accurately in company's Service Software and ensures timely processing for billing and record
- Communicates with customers as needed on service issues and maintains relationships with key members of the customer
- Represents the service function to key clients/customers, providing them with issue resolution, status on service activities or
other responses to support the company’s customer service strategy and goals.
- Available to support POC’s during after‐hours calls.
- Researches, responds to inquiries, and resolves operational problems that impact the Service Support function.
- Builds, maintains relationships, collaborates with and provides appropriate data to service delivery partners.
- Ensures all service, repair, preventative maintenance, and upgrade jobs are responded to and accomplished in a timely
manner following company policies and procedures.
- Researches, responds to inquiries and resolves problems related to service transactions handled by the team; serves as
liaison with other company personnel in the resolution of day‐to‐day administrative issues.
- Ensures that the service support team remains knowledgeable of service policies and protocols in support of the initiation
and processing of service requests.
- Develops operating goals and objectives for the service function; recommends, implements, and administers methods and
procedures to enhance the function.
- Customer service focus (internal & external)
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Active listening
- Written comprehension
- Deductive reasoning
- Ability to document and record information
- Processing information
- Computer skills
- Time management skills
- Crisis Management
- Prioritization and assignment of team tasks
- Minimum of five years experience.
- Prior inbound/outbound customer service center experience with urgent remedial requests requiring exceptional customer service.
- Experience as a supervisor or manager of customer service responsible for direct reports.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Excel, Word and other related products.
- Good oral and written communication.
- High volume warehouse and purchasing experience.
- Experience within Medical Device market (specific to Medical Imaging segment is even more desirable).
- Experience as a field service engineer or managing field service engineers.
- College degree.