Senior Software Developer - .Net and MS Azure Cloud
Cameron Craig Group Cleveland, OH
- Expired: October 07, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is looking for a team-oriented Senior level .NET ARCHITECT/DEVELOPER thats responsible for developing, supporting, maintaining, and debugging CSIs client-related applications and web development projects. Youll apply your consultant-style attitude, high technical aptitude, and great communication skills, while working closely with our clients and consultants designing, building, and testing solutions.
They want to help even more clients, so we seek a talented individual that can help them grow. Can you take your deep knowledge of the .NET platform, its related services and object-oriented design and create sustainable solutions? Do you take great pride in your ability to create sustainable solutions with one eye on the clients need and one eye on the bottom line? Are you the kind of person thats motivated to add value quickly while adhering to and helping us improve our development standards? Do you relish the opportunity to be part of a great team? Have you been successful in a small company and thrive in that kind of fast-paced, keep-you-on-your-toes kind of environment?
TO THE QUALIFIED .NET DEVELOPER, WE OFFER
* Work Life Balance: Flexible hours, casual dress, we embrace remote arrangements where applicable, unlimited sick days.
* Financial: Competitive pay, 401k, profit sharing, paid holidays & vacation, professional development.
* Insurance: Health, Dental, Vision, Long-term & Short-term disability.
* Equipment: Multiple monitors, Current Laptops/PCs, standing desks available, meeting rooms with big screens (@HQ).
* Fun work environment: Great remote culture, great coffee, stocked kitchen, loads of snacks, the occasional BBQ, company outings, anniversary and birthday celebrations, and the best holiday party ever. They are like family. They do their part to help you do yours.
Our client is a specialty consulting firm. They work with not-for-profit organizations in both the association and chapter-based verticals. They pride themselves on delivering sustainable solutions and great customer experiences through consulting projects, support services, and proprietary add-on software. Their core focus revolves around iMIS, the #1 rated Membership Software product for larger not-for-profits. Everyone is empowered to make a difference. They require a team-first attitude, so they leave our egos, titles and thats not my job comments at the door. And tey have fun and win awards while doing it.
HOW YOULL MAKE AN IMPACT
* Collaborate with the team to provide winning solutions for their clients and consultants.
* Provide technical troubleshooting, configuration and deployment for existing cloud and desktop applications and their underlying infrastructure.
* Investigate development issues, resolve problems, and communicate progress.
* Balance and prioritize internal development projects with urgent, unscheduled development requests with high urgency.
* Author and maintain technical documentation for internal and external audiences.
* Collaborate with 3rd party software vendors for additional support.
* Play a key role in designing, architecting, and estimating our future cloud applications.
* Continuously update and apply your development techniques when analyzing and developing system applications.
* Maintain a flexible, positive attitude when troubleshooting client issues in applications in which you have little expertise.
* Be a self-starter, help others, pitch in, contribute.
* Act as a technical lead on projects.
* Design, develop, and enhance components of our underlying cloud platform architecture, back-end APIs, and microservices.
* Mentor lower-level developers
WHAT YOU MUST BRING TO THE TABLE
* Microsoft Azure cloud development experience (including but not limited to VMs, Web Apps, Functions, Storage, and Service Bus)
* Proficiency in cloud-based application and microservice programming at the level typically seen with 7+ years of experience
* MVC-based web development at the level typically seen with 7+ years of experience.
* Strong knowledge in writing SQL within Microsoft SQL Server, typically seen with 7+ years of experience.
* Azure DevOps, GIT experience a must.
* Strong experience with REST & JSON-based APIs.
* Architect software solutions based on clear understanding of requirements
* Detail-oriented critical thinking, and strong mathematical and logical skills with extreme accuracy.
* Great interpersonal, communication, organization, and time management skills you can multi-task to meet deadlines.
* A genuine interest and passion for learning and using technology, so that passion is visible to the team.
* Experience creating and/or maintaining build and release pipelines and NuGet artifacts with Azure DevOps a plus.
* iMIS, Kentico, ConnectWise experience are a super plus.
Cameron Craig Group
TechnologyView all jobs at Cameron Craig Group